Avenue 5 opened in February 2014, featuring a “vintage glam ambiance” and top notch Executive Chef John Welch. The 240-seat restaurant features an extravagant island bar, private dining areas and sweeping views of the Fifth Avenue streetscape. The Avenue 5 menu showcases the best available ingredients, including various cuts of meats, chops, fresh local fish and Maine Lobster.
*Note: Avenue 5 is closed all day on Mondays in the month of September.
Avenue 5’s Specials
- Happy Hour – Served very day at the Bar & Lounge, from 4:30-6:00pm.
Sample menu below (updated March 2015)
- White Navy Bean – $4
- Barbecue Duck Flatbread – $6
- Steakhouse Burger – $6.50
- Prince Edward Island Mussels – $7
- Tuna Sashimi – $8
- Artisan Cheeseplate – $8
- Fried Oysters Rockefeller – $7.50
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake – $9
- Grilled Vegetarian Flatbread – $5